WALKER’S JUST WATCH IT SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
These are the official rules that govern how Walker’s Just Watch It Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) sponsored by CPE US Networks III Inc. (getTV) (the “Sponsor”, “we”, “us”) will operate.
The Sweepstakes begins at 2:00:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 6, 2018 and ends at 1:59:59 PM ET on September 1, 2018 (the “Entry Period”). Entries must be received within the Entry Period to be eligible.
You are eligible to enter this Sweepstakes if you meet the following requirements at time of entry:
- You are a legal resident of the United States or District of Columbia (excluding Rhode Island and U.S. territories), and are 18 years of age or older;
- You are NOT an employee, officer, or director of any party or entity associated in any way with the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to the Sponsor, Situation Marketing LLC (d/b/a Situation interactive), Sony Corporation, Sony Corporation of America, Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc., any third party prize provider(s) and/or entities participating in design, promotion, advertising, fulfillment, administration, or execution of the Sweepstakes, as well as each of their parent organizations, subsidiaries, and affiliates (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”); and
- You are NOT an immediate family member (spouse, sibling, child, parent, regardless of where they live) or household member (whether related or not) of a Sweepstakes Entity employee, officer, or director, or any person involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Sweepstakes.
The Sponsor’s determinations of eligibility are final and may be made at any time. This Sweepstakes is void outside of the geographic area described above and where prohibited by law or where bonding, registration, or other requirements would be required but have not been met.
During the Entry Period, Sponsor will share a code word on-screen during the 2PM – 6PM (Monday – Friday) viewing block of Walker, Texas Ranger on getTV. Twenty total code words will be revealed (one per day), over the course of the Entry Period (August 6 – 10, August 13 – 17, August 20 – 24, and August 27 – 31). Each day the same code will appear twice per episode for a total of 8 appearances per day. Upon sighting of the code word, individuals may submit their entry in one of two ways.
(ii) Via Text: Entrants may text the code word to 48-4848. They will then receive a confirmation text with a link to these Official Rules. Message and data rates may apply. Entrants should consult their wireless provider’s pricing plans.
- The submission must be submitted during the Entry Period via Website or Text.
- Each code word becomes invalid at 1:59PM ET the day following its reveal. (Ex: Code word revealed on Monday, August 6th becomes invalid on Tuesday, August 7th at 1:59PM ET; Code word revealed on Friday, August 10th becomes invalid on Saturday, August 11th at 1:59PM ET).
- To be eligible, the submission must include the correct and valid code word at the time of entry.
- Submissions must be received by 1:59PM ET the day following the code word reveal to be eligible.
Sponsors’ computer shall be the official timekeeper for all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Submissions received other than within this time period will be disqualified without exception, including any delay caused by malfunction of any email transmission or internet facilities.
- Entrants may submit up to ten submissions per week during the Entry Period, which may only be one entry per code word, per mode of entry (Website and Text).
Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Entries generated by a script, macro, or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, garbled, corrupted, or unintelligible for any reason, including, but not limited to, computer or network malfunction or congestion, are void and will not be accepted.
ALTERNATIVE METHOD OF ENTRY
If an entrant does not wish to watch for the code, entrants may enter the Sweepstakes by sending up to 2 emails per weekday (a day shall start on the weekday at 2:00PM ET and end the following day at 1:59PM ET) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “WALKER’S JUST WATCH IT ENTRY”. The entrant will receive an automatic reply confirming their entry with a link to these Official Rules.
Five weekly winner(s) will be notified on or around the Monday following each week (August 13th, 20th, 27th, and September 3rd, 2018). One Grand Prize winner will be selected on or around September 5th, 2018. A total of 20 weekly winners, and 1 grand prize winner will be selected at random from all entrants. Weekly winners will be selected at random for each of the weekly Sweepstakes periods, and the grand prize winner will be selected at random from all entries (up to 40 entries per person). If a Website entrant is a potential prize winner, he/she will be notified via email. If a Text – to – enter entrant is a potential prize winner, he/she will be notified via text message, and asked to send an email to email@example.com. If an alternative method of entry email entrant is a potential prize winner, he/she will be notified via email. The potential prize winners will have 72 hours to claim their prize. Once confirmed, potential prize winners will become winners, and may have their first name and last initial displayed by getTV on-screen, on getTV’s website or on facebook, Instagram, or twitter. If a potential winner does not respond and comply with the instructions within 72 hours after the message is sent, an alternate winner may be selected by random drawing. In Sponsor’s sole discretion, a potential winner may only be notified one time as set forth above.
Each potential winner agrees to sign any further documentation requested by us and return it within the time period specified on the winner notification message. The Grand Prize winner will be required to sign a Tax Acceptance Form. If a potential winner fails to comply with these Official Rules, that potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected by random drawing.
Any prize details and restrictions not specified will be determined by us in our sole discretion.
If you are confirmed as a winner of this Sweepstakes:
- You may not designate someone else as the winner.
- We will not replace any lost, damaged or stolen prizes.
- If you are unable or unwilling to accept your prize, we will award it to an alternate potential winner.
- If you accept a prize, you will be solely responsible for all applicable taxes and reporting consequences.
The 20 weekly winners will each receive one $100 VISA® gift card (approximate retail value: $100 USD each). The one Grand Prize winner will receive a home entertainment system featuring the following items (approximate retail value: $2,180):
- SONY® 55″ class (54.6″ diag.) 4K HDR Ultra HD TV
- SONY® CT800 Powerful sound bar with 4K HDR, Google Home Support, and Wireless Subwoofer
- SONY® 4K Upscaling Blu-Ray Player
Unless otherwise noted, all prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, implied or express. Any difference between the approximate value and actual value of a prize will not be awarded. Prizes are not assignable or transferable and no substitutions are permitted except at our sole discretion due to unavailability, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded.
Your odds of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree:
- To abide by these Official Rules.
- That if you attempt to compromise the integrity or the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes by cheating or committing fraud in any way, we may seek damages from you to the fullest extent permitted by law, and we may ban you from participating in any of our future sweepstakes.
- That the Sweepstakes Entities may use your name, likeness, biographical information, city and state of residence, photograph, voice, performance, rendering, written or oral statements, and any other material or rights in and to your Sweepstakes entry and/or in the registration information accompanying your entry, in any and all media, in promoting or publicizing the Sweepstakes Entities, their affiliated companies, and the products or services of each, without limitation as to time or territory, without payment or compensation to you, except where prohibited by law.
- To release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, and Facebook (the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, injury, loss, damage, right, claim, or action of any kind arising from or in connection with this Sweepstakes or any prize won.
- That in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrants waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- To indemnify and hold the Released Parties harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Released Parties due to or arising out of your entry, your conduct in creating an entry or otherwise in connection with this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to: claims for trademark infringement; copyright infringement; violation of an individual’s right of publicity or right of privacy; or defamation.
- That you will have no right to enjoin or restrain the development, production, advertising, promotion, distribution, or exploitation of the Sponsor’s websites, applications, or any other projects of the Sponsor or any of its parents, subsidiaries, or affiliates.
- If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, the Sponsor reserves the right in our sole and absolute discretion to cancel, modify, or suspend all or any part of the Sweepstakes and to select the applicable winner(s) from among the applicable eligible entries received, or to proceed in such a manner as we may deem fair and equitable in our sole discretion.
- The Sponsor’s decisions will be final and binding on all matters related to this Sweepstakes.
GOVERNING LAW / ARBITRATION:
This Sweepstakes will be governed by the laws of the State of California (without regard to the conflicts of laws rules thereof).
By entering into the sweepstakes, you agree that any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes (including without limitation its prizing) or relating to these official rules, their enforcement, arbitrability or interpretation, shall be submitted to JAMS (“JAMS”) for final and binding arbitration under its comprehensive arbitration rules and procedures if the matter in dispute is over $250,000 USD or under its streamlined arbitration rules and procedures if the matter in dispute is $250,000 USD or less, to be held in Los Angeles, California, before a single arbitrator. The arbitrator shall be selected by mutual agreement of the parties or, if the parties cannot agree, then by selecting an arbitrator from a list of arbitrators supplied by JAMS. If the parties still cannot agree on an arbitrator, the arbitrator shall be appointed by JAMS. The arbitration shall be a confidential proceeding, closed to the general public. The arbitrator shall issue a written opinion stating the essential findings and conclusions upon which the arbitrator’s award is based. The parties will share equally in payment of the arbitrator’s fees and arbitration expenses and any other costs unique to the arbitration hearing (recognizing that each side bears its own deposition, witness, expert and attorneys’ fees and other expenses to the same extent as if the matter were being heard in court). Notwithstanding the foregoing, the arbitrator may require that such fees be borne in such other manner as the arbitrator determines is required in order for this arbitration clause to be enforceable under applicable law.
WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES:
To obtain an official winner list (available for one month after the end of the Entry Period), or a copy of these Official Rules, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Situation Interactive, ATTN: Walker’s Sweepstakes Team, 223 West 38th street, #1093, New York, New York 10018 (postmarked no later than one month from the end of the Entry Period).
CPE US Networks III Inc., 10202 West Washington Boulevard, Culver City, California 90232. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
© 2018 CPE US Networks III Inc. All rights reserved.